Macy’s Just Marked Down 60,000 Items for an Early Black Friday Sale
‘Tis the season for the best time of the year to shop.
If you’re a loyal Macy’s shopper, get ready to love the retailer even more. Macy’s just launched thousands of early Black Friday deals across its site with major markdowns on clothing, handbags, and home goods—there are some epic deals you won’t want to miss. While Black Friday is a little over a month away on November 29, when deals are this good, you can’t not start your holiday shopping early. The retailer is even offering discounted prices on high-end brands that we love, including KitchenAid, Dyson, Ralph Lauren, Vince Camuto, and more.
While Macy’s hasn’t released the start date of its official Black Friday sale yet, you can celebrate the new shopping season by marking a few items off your gifting list early this year. Whether you’re searching for a new handbag for work or need comfy sheets for your guest room, Macy’s is offering incredible sales on just about everything—more than 60,000 items have been discounted on its site!
Of course you could also wake up at the crack of dawn to shop Black Friday IRL, but why subject yourself to crowded lines and crazy customers when you can take advantage of Black Friday deals at home? Shop a few of our favorite early Black Friday deals below, and be sure to check back for more Black Friday Macy’s sales coming soon.
Macy’s Best Home Deals
- Instant Pot 6-Quart Pressure Cooker: $80 (was $100)
- Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Pro Canister: $300 (was $429)
- KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer: $300 (was $475)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Down Alternative Standard Pillow: $11 with code SHOP (was $20)
- Charter ClubEuropean White Down Lightweight Queen Comforter: $120 (was $300)
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter Set: $160 (was $250)
- Ninja Professional Blender with Single-Serve Cups: $120 (was $175)
- Bella 2.6-Quart Air Fryer: $70 (was $100)
Macy’s Best Handbag Deals?
- Nine West Mariele Jet Set Satchel: $48 (was $79)
- DKNY Striped High-Low Hem Sweater: $53 (was $89)
- Calvin Klein Belfast Bucket Crossbody: $55 (was $138)
- DKNY Whitney Studded Shoulder Bag: $124 (was $248)
Macy’s Best Shoe Deals
- ALDO Women's Aurella Booties: $70 (was $100)
- Steve Madden Women's Camden Knit Wedge Sneaker: $53 (was $89)
- Alfani Women's Step 'N Flex Poee Loafers: $41 (was $70)
- BCBGeneration Pauline Booties: $97 (was $139)
- Tommy Hilfiger Women's Imina Riding Boots: $90 (was $129)
Photos: Courtesy of Macy's